"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."
Every day people take risks that could ultimately provoke danger, mishap, or loss, all for the chance to win at this game called 'life'. Some do indeed have victory, while others are defeated, only to get back up and try again.
How many of you can say, you've taken risks? Have a dared to start a new business venture, write a book, or close a potentially big deal that made you lots of money? Or is what you dream about only that...a dream?
No one has the opportunity to succeed unless they were willing to fail first. And to be honest, they may have failed many times. But the key is to NOT QUIT!
Try these strategies when you decide to take the next leap of faith: 5 Ways to be Better at Risk Taking
And let me add my own advice to you:
1. Always know that if God sent you to it, He will bring you through it.
2. God always makes provision for the vision He has given you.
3. There is nothing new under the sun. Remember what you have thought about others may have already tried, failed, and quit! The difference is: Don't you quit!
4. Each risk will bring you further and further to the promise. Keep etching away!
5. One day you will look back at how far you've come and you'll say, 'I Made It!'
Copyright 2010-2013. All Rights Reserved. Keys to the Kingdom Coaching.